*Mobile QR-registrar can be used in some branches and save on equipment. For getting into queue client scans QR code with a link using his smartphone and follow to the electronic queue web application, selects service, enters phone number and waits in line.
1. In the system creates the Head company, Territorial offices and their Subdivisions, with reference to locations and differentiated administration rights.
2. Each Division is associated with e-queue ticket kiosks and displays located inside these offices and Employees who can register and log in to the system.
3. Manager’s workplaces are a place of customer service. When an employee logs in at the workplace, he selects the functionality that he is ready to perform (servicing legal entities, individuals, general issues, etc.) within the system.
4. Electronic queue system, based on the interface of the e-queue ticket kiosks offers customers to receive a ticket for the desired direction (loans, deposits, other issues, etc.).
5. Depending on the work functionality of employees (types of applications that employee is able/ready to process), the electronic queue system sends an application to a suitable Manager’s workplace.
The workload of workplaces is taken into account, the intersection of applications between workplaces is supported, which can equally process different types of applications.
When the turn of the ticket comes up, the information on the display is updated and client is called to the workplace with the employee linked by the system.
Applications distribution algorithm
1. For each type of application (loans, deposits, other issues, etc.) system takes into account free, occupied and inactive Manager’s workplaces.
2. When queue of the next client approaches, after excluding busy and inactive workplaces, the one who processed the least number of applications for the specified period is selected from all free employees.
In accordance with this scheme, the solution server can be run exclusively within the organization’s internal network. Access to the global Internet is only required for the speech synthesis service.
Security and reliability
- Role-based access policy is provided within the back- and front-office, with customization by groups, in accordance with customer requirements
- Data transfer between the server and clients is carried out via https protocol with encryption
- E-queue ticket kiosks and electronic displays use unique details to access the server — login and password
WebSocket protocol is used to exchange information — each connection of workplace or electronic display creates WebSocket connection. When there are changes on the server, all information is transferred in real time to client devices.
WebSocket is not only an advanced technology, but also the ability to completely abandon the poll method, which significantly reduces the load and allows the system to expand — connect more client devices based on the same amount of hardware resources. Additionally, WebSocket allows to instantly respond to any changes that occur on the server.
Web browser control
Smartix e-queue system is a modern adaptive web application that allows account managers and administrators to access the electronic queue system on any device — tablets, smartphones or work computers (need only web browser).
Our solution is developed using only free technologies, which means that it does not require the purchase of third-party licenses, Linux OS can be used as a basis. The launch of electronic queue system does not need any additional payments, except for the acquisition of a license for the electronic queue itself and payment for commissioning fee.
- PostgreSQL version 12 and higher
- ActiveMQ message broker
- Back office/Manager’s workplace – Spring/SpringBoot
- Rest service for e-queue kiosks — Spring/SpringBoot
- Rest service/Web application for electronic displays – Spring/SpringBoot
- Background system process (daemon) – Java
- Front-end server – Nginx